Κυριακή 10 Αυγούστου 2008

Dedicated to ''deaf'' people

I really don't want to make this blog a place for sharing my oppinions about music, but still I have to make this post...Yesterday I was playing music in a rock-metal bar along with a good friend. It was late, almost everyone had gone and we were enjoying some great AOR tunes waiting for the last ones to leave. And there come's a chick (one of two remaining costumers at that point) asking for some System of a Down song...And the girl serving the drinks asking for Disturbed. I had no problem doing them the favour since we were about to close. But I really can't understand how someone can like this shit...The songs were absolute shit! How on earth can someone get bored listening to wonderful songs and then bang his head with nonsense ''music''? Guess I will never find out....Sorry for the short confession, I'll make it up with some good albums and hopefully it will never happen again, lol!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: