Σάββατο 6 Σεπτεμβρίου 2008

PRETTY MAIDS- The heavy side/ The melodic side Compilation by JRD (New compilation - Updated/Reuploaded 2021!)


A great band that never sold millions. Why? That's a mystery... I can't recall many bands that put out so many great albums, that have a carreer expanding over four decades (80's, 90's, 00's, 10's and hopefully also 20's) etc, etc, etc. 
Pretty Maids know how to write a great song. I've compiled my favorites and divided them in two categories. First you get the heavier side of the band and the second part covers the hard rock/melodic rock side. Don't ask me which one I prefer, they are great at both. And sometimes they do both at the same time (you 'll probably have some objections to some of my selections, regarding which category each song falls into) 
And if you want recommendations on which album to buy, I must say that the order goes like this:''Red hot and heavy'', ''Future world'', ''Jump the gun'', ''Sin decade'', ''Spooked'', ''Anything worth doing is worth overdoing'' are classics/must-have albums. And if you like them I'm sure you will check the rest out too. For those into 80's metal ''Red hot and heavy'' is essential, while 80's hard rockers will love the three next albums. Fans of 90's metal will worship ''Spooked''.

PS: Ronnie Atkins' voice is a smoking gun...THE VOICE!!!!!!
I really hope he pulls through the serious health issues he's currently fighting. 

ENJOY!!!
Part 1- The heavy side
Part 2- The melodic side

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: